Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag!

Hey guys! 
Sorry for not posting on Wednesday, I was too wrapped up in all the Christmas action that I didn't have time to post but I hope you all had a nice day. 

So today I'm going to do a "What's in my Travel Makeup Bag" as I'm going on holiday to Lanzarote on Thursday and I thought you might want to know what I'm bringing with me.







I'm taking the Avon "Lighten Up" under eye cream as it brightens up my under eye area and it's really light so it will be a good substitute for concealer. For a base I want something light so the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in the shade ivory will be perfect and I'll use my stipple brush from BH cosmetics to apply it. My ELF blush in the shade glow will be great for adding some subtle colour to my face and I'll apply that with the ELF stipple brush.

For eyes I'll be using my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade eternal gold as a base and applying my ELF baked eyeshadow in the shade toasted for a bit of shimmer all over the lid. My Avon Glimmerstick black eyeliner is great because it doesn't smudge and will stay on all day. I'll finish off by applying my black Maybelline Mega Plush mascara and using the MUA clear brow gel (which isn't so clear anymore) to set my brows.

So that's everything I'm taking with me! I hope you all enjoyed reading this and if you like any of these products feel free to tell me in the comments. 

Melissa x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com