Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Hi guys!
Are you looking forward to Christmas? I sure am. To get in the festive spirit I've thought up a Christmas wishlist of some items that I would love to receive this year, so here it is.





1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - There's not a lot to say other than the fact that this is absolutely gorgeous. I don't own a Naked Palette currently so I would love to have this one.

2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle - Yet again, another gorgeous makeup product. I'm currently using a highlighter from ELF that works great but to own this would be brilliant!

3. Dot perfume by Marc Jacobs- I used to have a little tester bottle of this and it smells amazing, only problem was that I used it up so quickly haha. It smells really fruity and sweet so if that sounds like your kind of thing then I'd highly recommend it.

4. Bowler Hat from Topshop- I saw this hat in store the other week and I so desperately wanted to buy it but unfortunately I was lacking in funds. Perhaps I'll buy it one day as it goes with so many of my outfits. Maybe I'll be lucky and Santa will bring me it ;)

5. Gold Detail Boots from Topshop- Also another find when I was browsing. These boots are so unlike any of my other shoes plus they're also really comfortable. Only downside is that they're a bit pricey, hopefully they'll be in the January sales!

So that concludes my Christmas wishlist for this year, is there anything in particular that you're hoping for? If so tell me below in the comments. Also if you have any suggestions for future blog posts I'd love to hear them.

Melissa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com