Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

I Heart Winter TAG

Hi guys!
I've been very busy this week with studying and exams so I thought I would so a quick tag for you all, so here goes the I Heart Winter TAG!




Do you like the cold?
Yes! I love getting wrapped up in cosy jumpers and wearing hats and scarves.

Favourite part about winter?
Snow, snow and snow! Also Christmas because who doesn't love Christmas?

Favourite winter drink?
Toffee Nut Lattes from Starbucks are amazing but also chai lattes as they make me feel so festive.

Do you do any outdoor activities in winter?
Apart from building a snowman and having the odd snowball fight, not really. I prefer to be inside where it's nice and warm :)

Favourite winter scent?
Apple cinnamon by Glade is amazing because it smells so Christmassy and the scent lasts for ages!

Does it snow where you live?
I live in Scotland so definitely, it always lasts until around late January too. 

Favourite clothing item in winter?
It has to be scarfs as during winter I think I have one permanently attached to me haha.

Favourite winter memory?
I can't say I have a specific one but I always enjoy having Christmas dinner and spending time with my family.

So that concludes the I Heart Winter tag. I hope you enjoyed and as always comments and constructive criticism are welcome down below!

Melissa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com