Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

20 Facts About Me TAG

Seeing as I've just started my blog, it seems fitting that I should perhaps say a bit about myself :)

I figured the easiest way to do this is to do the 20 Facts About Me TAG, so here we go...




1. I'm 18 and I live in Scotland.
2. I'm currently a first year undergraduate at the University of Stirling studying Psychology (BSc) and I live in halls with other students.
3. I started wearing make up when I was around 13 and since then my interest in the beauty world has grown.
4. My favourite drug store brands are Rimmel, Revlon, ELF and Maybelline as I think they are good quality for the price.
5. I don't own any high end make up however I would love some items from MAC and Urban Decay (who wouldn't!)
6. My favourite places to shop are Forever 21, Primark and H&M.
7. My biggest fears and spiders, the dark and balloons as I'm clearly a massive child :(
8. My favourite TV shows are Supernatural and Fringe, I detest soaps and reality shows!
9. I love watching YouTube videos and a few of my favourites are velvetgh0st, essiebutton and oldhotradio as they're so entertaining and have great videos.
10. My favourite seasons are autumn and winter as I love the trends and the overall "christmassy" feeling that they bring.
11. My hair has been every colour you can imagine: blonde, brown, red, pink, orange, blue. You name it, I can bet my hair has been that colour at some point.
12. I'm usually quite lazy when it comes to make up and often do a simple look unless I'm going out at night in which case I might be more adventurous.
13. For someone who hates mess, I am a ridiculously messy person.
14. My favourite bands include Theory of a Deadman, Fall Out Boy and I've recently been enjoying the Arctic Monkeys.
15. Although I love sweet food, I'll always pick savoury food. Crisps beat chocolate any day!
16. I'm a huge fan of movies and a few of my favourites are Inglorious Basterds, the X-Men movies, Shutter Island, Fight Club and Pulp Fiction.
18. My all time favourite book is The Catcher in the Rye, I just think it's such a great book and everyone should read it at least once in their life.
19, Following that, my favourite author is Chuck Palahniuk. I think he's hilarious and it's afraid to write some outrageous stuff which is why I think his books are brilliant.
20. Finally, I'm not a very creative person however I still decided to start a blog as I feel like I could contribute to the beauty world. I'm always reading blogs and watching videos related to beauty and always think "I could do that". So here I am, blogging for you all. Let's just hope I don't bore you all too much :)

Thanks for reading everyone!
I'm hoping to post twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays so remember to check back so you don't miss anything! As always, comments, post suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

Melissa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com