Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

How I clean my makeup brushes!

Hi guys, I'm gonna do a quick little tutorial today I guess. This is how I always clean my makeup brushes and it's worked well so far. It's also a really cheap method too and you probably already have these things in your kitchen. You will need olive oil and some antibacterial liquid soap and that's it!




So this is a picture of my brushes before I washed them (gross, I know) just to prove how well this cleans them. As you can see, not the cleanest brushes to exist, oops.




All I do is mix antibacterial soap with a tiny dash of olive oil in a little dish and mix them together. Then I wet my brush, dip it in and lather it up in the palm of my hand. I then wash the soap off and that's it, squeaky clean! I continue to do this with the rest of my brushes until I'm finished.




This is my brushes after they've been washed and look considerably nicer. I usually just leave them to dry on a flat surface overnight and they're good to go the next day.




Thanks for reading guys and I hope some of you try out this very cheap method of cleaning your brushes. If you do, leave me a comment below and tell me if it worked for you! As always, if you have any suggestions for future posts be sure to let me know and I'll see what I can do, bye!

Melissa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com