Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Favourite Products Of 2013

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a lovely time and had a great start to the new year.

I've noticed that a lot of bloggers have been doing "Best ..... of 2013" posts so I decided that I would share a few of my favourite products from 2013 with you all.







I've been using the Coastal Scents "Brow Set" palette to fill in my brows and I love it, I mix the two darkest shades to create the perfect colour. Secondly, the Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro primer has been fantastic as a base before foundation. It makes my foundation last all day and it also smells really nice. The foundation I've been mainly wearing is the Rimmel Match Perfection. Everyone talks about this and for a good reason, it's great! It's quite a light coverage but can be built up and I don't think it looks cakey, I'll definitely be repurchasing this.



I've talked about this lipstick before in a previous post but it's the ELF Mineral lipstick in the shade "rosy raisin". It's the perfect "my lips but better" shade and it's probably my favourite lipstick of all time. The next product is another that is raved about, it's the MUA "Undressed" palette. This is supposed to be a dupe of the Naked palette by Urban Decay but as I don't own it, I can't compare. I can say however that it is a great neutral palette that allows you to create a variety of looks. It's also really cheap so it's great for those on a budget. Finally, my last favourite is a makeup brush. This is the Coastal Scents "Pro Blending Fluff Brush". It looks very similar to the MAC 217 blending brush and blends shadows perfectly and effortlessly.

So these are my favourite products of 2013, feel free to share your favourite products with me, I'd love to hear them! 

Melissa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com