Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Lipcube (Swatches)

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all having a good week so far. Today I'm going to show you swatches from the Revlon Lipcube that I mentioned in my previous haul (link). I bought this for £36 on the airplane on my holiday, which resulted in me saving £31.41 than if I had bought all these lipsticks separately.






The lipstick cube contains 9 full size Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks in a range of colours, from bright reds and purples to more muted nudes and browns (see swatches below). There's a lipstick to suit everyone and it's a great way for me to try out different colours that I wouldn't normally pick out myself.

I think these are very moisturising personally and they last a good few hours on my lips. I'd definitely recommend these as they are worth the affordable £7.49 price tag. I now own 11 of these lipsticks and they are definitely my favourite out of my collection.

(l-r Blushed, Love That Red, Wine With Everything, Blushing Mauve, Coffee Bean, Softsilver Rose, Rum Raisin, Iced Amethyst, Champagne On Ice.)

Tell me what your favourite lipstick is in the comments!

Melissa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com